My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Well today has been tiring, not that i've done much... was up early for school assembly, and Chris 'n I got there only to eventually discover that it wasn't actually happening... we weren't too bothered though... I'm back again tomorrow morning, although after witnessing the conversation and what seemed to be confused (in my opinion) communication between the 2 about the assembly tomorrow, i wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen either... but the head's last words were, 'yes we'll see you tomorrow for 4th year assembly'... so i shall do as I am told *heh* I'm tired though. I should probably get up that early more often *heh*

I think dad and I are going to start going and playing badminton when he's down... need to get some exercise me thinks... I've offered to take Molly extra walks too... but i don't see that happening on rainy days though *lol*

However, tonight I had a night off work, so dad and I had a relaxing dinner, (thanks for the soup mum) and then went to Costco 'n Tesco shopping... so i'm all stocked up and sorted... but this jsut HAD to get a photo... Yes, that would be dad, in Costco, standing next to giant chocolate eggs... they cost £50 each no less... anyone who ate them would be sooooooo ill afterwards!!!!!

oh my - i have the 'Shaun the sheep' theme tune stuck in my head.... it's very catchy you know *wink*

Labels: , , ,

posted by TLT @ 9:54 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER