My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Drill Marching...
I was going to write an update last night... but quite frankly I was knackered. So i went to bed instead. Oh dear, i must be getting old... Well yesterday was my scan day... Never thought i'd ever have to get a brain scan... interesting experience if nothing else... Was quite uncomfy though... the way the girl made me hold my head wasn't the most comfortable at all... but it didn't last long so no complaints... Got to wait for a couple of weeks before I got back to find out if i do indeed have a brain though... I kinda want to ask them for a copy of the pictures as proof... Fiona 'n I were talking about it last night... I think it would be quite novel... i can see the caption on Bebo now... "Proof that I do have a brain!" *heheh* Ah well... Have to make light of it i guess...

Anyway - last night I was at GB, and I was doing drill!!!! Jennifer got me to be the marker - was quite fun, but also quite traumatic!!! I didn't have a clue what I was doing really, but the girls were good at keeping me right! *hehe*

Labels: , ,

posted by TLT @ 9:43 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is great info to know.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER