My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, January 29, 2010
More snow...
LOL ok... so I wake up this morning... get up to go and give Abbie her breakfast.... and am greeted by snow falling outside. It was lying too!!! but lol the sun is out again now so what has managed to lie won't be there for long i wouldn't say. It was quite amusing though, because the majority of folks online were like 'oh man not MORE snow' LOL!!!!!! Ach snow can be fun. I don't mind it, just don't particularly like driving in it....

So yeh... this has been a busy week on many levels... although its quite amusing coz I've still been managing to keep the flat relatively clean.. the dishes are all up to date, the ironing is almost up to date - that a job to finish today - the hoover has been out twice this week!!! (I know?!?!?!) and yeh.... my bed is even made. How impressed are you!? And just another wee thing to make fiona happy.... I even pulled out the couch (which hasn't moved for the past 3.5 years) and hoovered under it, and along the skirting board... so yes. Ooooooh i should take pictures of my defrosted fridge for you all to marvel at... LOL>>>
I didn't remember to take a 'before' pic... but be assured that it was a crazy monster of an iceberg!

two of the many huge chunks of ice i took off the freezer compartment that day - heh...

I couldn't open this compartment or slide the tray out from below it THATs how much ice there was... there had been a box of choc ices stuck in there for the best part of 2-3 years - crazy!!!!!!!

Proof that the iceberg is no longer... it was only a couple of inches from touching the top shelf at the back... and it was about 3 inches thick up the back of the freezer compartment.....

And finally... A happy picture. =) nice clear freezer compartment. happy days XD

Anyway.... I should do some work. I'm already gonna end up well over my hours yet again this week... and so have deliberately put the breaks on and given myself a bit of a break so far today.... but i really should get some stuff done...

Labels: , ,

posted by TLT @ 12:42 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER