My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, May 28, 2004
three little angels, all dressed in white,
tried to get to heaven on the end of a kite,
but the kite string was broken
and down they all fell,
they couldn't get to heaven
so they all went to...

*hehe*

it's like 'Friends' day on channel 4 today, so everyone is glued to the tv - i've been able to drag myslef away though and have done some prep and bought my friend her wedding pressie 'n stuff... keep forgetting i have to get up to go to a meeting tomorrow - it starts at 9am - on a Saturday i tell you! It just ain't right!!!!!!!!!!!!! so anyway... that's my life... other than watching the last ever episode of Friends tonight, i don't think i'll be doing much.
posted by TLT @ 4:49 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER