My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, May 27, 2004
went to see 'the day after tomorrow' last night, and despite the usual critque by the guys on the way home from the cinema, i thought it was quite good... the thing that freaked me most though, is knowing that the events of the film have the potential to actually happen... eeeeeeeeek - now i'm going to have nightmares of freezing to death instanting! LOL...
anyway - the result of going to see the midnight showing meant that i didn't get up until pretty late this morning... i.e. 12:30pm... woops... well my excuse is that i haven't had a longlie in a while and i needed it!
anyway - i'm off to start writing an essay - woohoo! *rolls eyes*
posted by TLT @ 1:11 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER