My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, July 09, 2005
oopsie.
well what can i say... i guess it's been a while since i last posted... well anyway, went home last Sunday with Phil for a few days. Was good. Relaxing. I pretty much did what i wanted to do when i wanted to do it and i got to catch up with family and friends and just chill out. Got back here on Thursday though... was slightly unnerved at the fact that i was travelling on a train the same day as the London bombings, but it was fine... Got back to Glasgow and Kat cooked me korma for dinner *yum* and then i just chilled for the evening.

Yesterday was a pretty relaxed day too i guess. Did some prep and emailed folk about CLAN, although no one has got back to me yet, but then at night we all headed to Jenny's in Pollokshields for a sleepover... chinese take away, dvds and chocolate cake. What more could you ask for? well for me it would have been a more comfy sleeping space... didn't really sleep properly at all, but ah well, i guess that just means that I'll be able to sleep better tonight. But yeah it was a laugh... so i'm not long back from that, and soon we'll be heading down to the church for Graduation. Gordon is graduating today, and we're all going to the China Buffet King later to celebrate. So it's all good... still need to get changed into something 'smart' though, but i'm sure i'll cope.

ooooh and a little side note... my little bro Phil and one of my young people Heather are going on mission on their own for the first time today *grin* i'm hoping and praying that things go well for them *grin*
posted by TLT @ 12:58 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER