My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
mischief

Lesson... if you're staying with me, don't attempt to fall asleep while in my presence.... ok so i don't think that dad was actually sleeping... 'meditating' is perhaps the word to use... but still... doesn't he look comfy... and he nicked my new wee computer table for my laptop too *hehe* he looks very comfy... now i'm giggling at him and he knows i'm up to something... *heheh* Ah well.. he'll find out soon enough...

My wisdom teeth still suck. And it's been rather a busy... I'm knackered... quite ready for bed me thinks...

dum de dum...

Labels:

posted by TLT @ 9:59 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me thinks dad needs a wardrobe change- he is always in that fleece! BTW love your shaun stuff. Fifi xx

     
  • At 10:31 pm, Blogger TLT said…

    lol maybe he just likes hi fleece!!!

    Shaun rocks!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER