My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Magic eye...
When i was younger there was this thing call 'Magic Eye' which was really really popular... do you remember that?

Well as part of the session i'm organising for our discipleship group tomorrow night I'm using some Magic Eye images... i forgot how incredibly cool they are!!! And tbh for some odd reason I totally didn't expect it to work over a computer screen.. i dunno what my logic was... i just didn't think it would work - but it TOTALLY does!!!!!!!!

What do you see?????




See thing is that some people just don't see the shape.... they're adamant there's nothing there coz they don't see. Funny how belief in God can be like that...

Labels: , ,

posted by TLT @ 5:46 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:25 am, Blogger Ed de Blieck said…

    I see Saturn with its ring. What a blast from the past!

     
  • At 10:31 am, Blogger TLT said…

    haha!! =)

    See when we used these last night at Anathallo, there were a few that were honestly adamant that I was just pulling their leg!

    LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER