My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, February 22, 2010
MLTP training...
So this weekend I've been in Dunblane for my latest MLTP training weekend (Mission Leaders Training Programme for the Church of Scotland)... I had kinda been dreading it coz i knew I had a lot of work still to do for the upcoming week with the church to The Abernethy Centre in Barcaple down past Dumfries... But it was actually a really gd weekend. Even almost relaxing in some ways. Had a few sessions, some role play (what joy) and I learned not to be too warey of wee babies LOL.

One of the couples involved in the Task Group for Impact (that organise the weekend) had their wee 7 week old daughter Lucy with them... and within 2 mins of walking into the room her dad Colin had put her in my arms.. now i'm not usually one for seeking to hold babies. Actually i normally have a feeling of doom whenever I have to hold one LOL, but this weekend Lucy has won my heart lol.



She's a wee darling. I think it's possible that I probably held her more this weekend than i've ever held a baby EVER! lol. Which is quite a milestone for me if i'm honest... BUt don't u think she's cute?

Anyway - I didn't mention this yet... but it would appear that my guitar has walked from the church which is very sad =( there was a glimmer of hope last night that we may have found someone that borrowed it, but it would appear not. meh.

Anyway a busy week ahead... I should really be asleep, but the GB men are winning the Curling against the USA (for now), its the 9th end (out of 10) so a close match... would really like to see it to its conclusion. hopefully. lol....

Labels: , , ,

posted by TLT @ 12:04 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER