My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, February 02, 2010
A wonderful day...
And so it has been... woke up this morning and did some stuff for work... took abbie a walk only to bump into a gd friend that i hadn't seen for a while 'n got to chat for a wee bit which was nice... took abbie home, when down to the station to catch a train into town. Had a really gd meeting with my line-manager, then came back 'n picked up Pammie on my way back to the flat... did yet another wonderful bible study on Nehemiah with her... had some tea, headed to band... Band was gd... then back to the house 'n got stuff baked for the GB tomorrow night... this time we're raising funds for those going to LUWERO... so yeh, tbh it's all gd.

I'm currently uploading a couple of videos of me 'n Pammie baking for the LUWERO stuff... i'll post them once they're up =)

Labels: , , , ,

posted by TLT @ 1:30 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER