My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, May 30, 2010
what a view!
One of my friends that I know through mission invited me over to help her church out with a few thing last week... and she invited me into her flat before we made the short journey to her church... But WOW was I impressed with the view from her living room!!!



As you can see... her flat is right on the Clyde and she has a really gd view of the squinty bridge and the SECC

I could have that for me... not on a youthworkers salary though LOL

Labels:

posted by TLT @ 12:06 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER