My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Kemnay Church Centre Coffee Shop
Have you ever been to Kemnay?

or... more to the point have you ever been to the Church Centre Coffee shop there?

if your answer is no, then i totally encourage you to go some time. The soup is always good... When i was there back in April this wee note which had been left by another customer... it amused me. But its true!!!!

Labels: ,

posted by TLT @ 11:49 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER