My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Archie...
Yeh so since January when we went to Deep Impact, on the way there Archie (the car) decided to stop regulating the air temp output in the car. Was awful. Basically meant that whenever you were in the car for more than like 10 mins you started to boil alive (unless you opened the windows, and yes if you wanted to not die of heat that included opening them even tho it was pouring outside)

But when i was home over the Easter Break my dad being the amazing man that he is sorted him out... but he had to figure out what the prob was before being able to get the 'bit' to repair him... so this is Archie mid-operation. lol.

Labels: , ,

posted by TLT @ 11:46 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER