My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Get ready for some back-log blogging...
Ok so i've not blogged in ages. Partly coz i've just been too busy... partly because the times i've had something to share i've not had access to the computer or just forgotten/been to busy to update with it...

So just now i'm currently transfering pics etc from my phone, so you never know, perhaps you'll get some stuff from that. =)

BUt for now things are gd. Was back home last weekend at Kemany for Pentecost in the Park. Surprised my family which is always fun, but i managed to get the weekend off work and it seemed like too good an opportunity to miss.

For those of you who don't know what Pentecost in the Park is... Basically my home church run a weekend long event at their church and also in a Marquee in the local park which is open to all and includes stuff from coffee morning type stuff, to services with speakers, youth events, childrens events and loads more. Tis good fun. But the thing that makes it special for me is that the last time this happened 10 years ago in the year 2000, I was baptised during the morning service at it. The day after my 16th birthday. Man I feel old. But ye, so it was special, but it was mostly special to just be able to go back and be a part of my church family back there and just be able to muck in and work alongside folks that i've not been able to do that with for the past 7 years.

and really, to be honest, God is good, and that's really what matters =)

Labels: , , ,

posted by TLT @ 11:34 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER