My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
blue...
well it's been a great day. was 'rudely' *hehe* awakened by G who barged into my room at around 9:50am when i was still in bed asleep... he thought it was Em's room which is next door... I think he was more embarassed about it than i was *hehe*... so yeah, after that i was pretty much up, so i watched some TV 'n caught up with the news, then Kat and I headed into town and I bought some new fresh covers for my bed which i'm really pleased with, so you never know i'll maybe post a pic to show y'all... although Abe has my camera cable at the moment, so i'll have to wait until he gets it back to me. Then we went shopping for a Wedding pressie for Bonnie and Jamie and got them this really cool set of ornament things of sheep (neither are scottish so it's kinda special) but they only had 2 out of the 3 things in stock, so hopefully the other will be sent to the college from another store in the next couple of weeks... *grin* So yeah, then i went and got a frappacino so i could cool down a bit and we were sitting chatting in George's Square for a bit before Kat headed off to work, so was kl *grin* yet another boiling day you see, not that i seem to be gaining any sort of a tan *doh*. But anyway, then i headed back to college and caught up with online stuff 'n faffed about 'n chatted to G about some stuff and then I spent the evening with dad 'n we went shopping... didn't manage to get a fan which was a bit of a pest, but oh well. Got lots of other nice stuff *grin* Then we had costco chicken 'n potatos for dinner which was very nice, followed by cheesecake for dessert *grin*. Also watched 'Finding Neverland' which was kl... was gd to just sit 'n chill... then after he left i was sitting chatting to G again... then i ended up helping him all nite packing... he wasn't very motivated, so i started packing stuff to help him.. but once we got started we managed to do HEAPS... so yeah, just got to bed 30 mins ago... but had to have a shower first cos my legs were soooooooooo blue from my other new jeans... in fact even my white t-shirt is blue *lol* but after helping remove stuff from under G's bed 'n stuff i'll need to majorly wash them both anyway *lol*

Ah well - am getting tired now... so i guess i should go... got a lot of CLAN prep to do tomorrow...
nite x
posted by TLT @ 2:26 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER