My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
*frustration*
blah... why do people never reply to emails????? I've sent out 2 major work emails over the past 3 days... one of them i really needed a reply by today... but no reply. The result is that i'm going to have to fone the individual, which DEFEATS the purpose of emailing them in the first place. *grr* ah well... *sigh*

anyway - forgot to mention last night that apparently the wardens have decided that they're not happy with our new cookers and ovens, so we're currently awaiting new ones to replace them apparently *lol*... ah well... 2 new ovens in less than a week, how lucky are we!!! *hehe*

as a side note... i have to walk to Iain's today - so i'm reaaaaaaallly hoping that it doesn't start raining again like it did earlier!!! it was raining so hard it woke me up!!!!!!!! blah. anyway... off for a shower.
posted by TLT @ 12:18 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER