My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, August 01, 2005
doing a favour...
SSS was relly good yesterday... i was all up for it and bouncy along with lots of energy... which i had used up by the time i got back from church, but that was ok. And i had a short time of catching up with George and Sheena about Clan last week... was good to share stuff *grin*

ah yes... and then I headed off to help Kat at NMBC coz she had a heap of prep that she wanted me to help with for the playscheme which started today... but we didn't get back until 10pm so i was absolutely knackered!!!!! ah we, not long woken up just now, so at least i've now had my proper sleep after getting back from clan 'n stuff... back to normal now hopefully!!!! *wink*

not got many plans for today i don't think. Tidy my room and do the rest of my washing is probably as exciting as it's goin to get. Got a few letters 'n stuff to write, so i might do them. Ah the relaxing life... *grin*



oooooooh and yesterday i got Vimto *grin*

*bounce*
posted by TLT @ 12:29 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER