My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, July 16, 2005
HBP...
well i had a copy of Half-Blood Prince in my hands tonight... and i even endulged myself so far as to read the back cover, not that it tells you all that much... But i of course didn't bother buying it, coz...
A) i have to do a lot of prep work tomorrow coz i've been procrastinating all week, so i really couldn't be distracted by reading the book
B) i've arranged for my copy of the book to be delivered at home in kemnay... hopefully it will be delivered and mum will remember and take it with her on Sunday afternoon when we all head down to Keswick... happy read to me *yay*...

but i reaaaaaaaaally want my copy now. G even read me the first couple of paragraphs when we were waiting for Kat in Tescos...

but anyway - we went to the pub for a quiet drink tonightt before we headed off to the bookstores... was good. Just me, G, Kat and Jenny. We went to this lovely little and chilled place called Gombo (or something like that) and it was really nice. Will have to remember that place for future reference... not that we go out often mind you.... in fact i think that was the first time in about 8 months *lol* ah well.

anyway - i'm totally awake now, but i guess i should try and sleep... although i am tempted to skim read the last couple of chapters from book 5 to refresh my memory....
hehe.

nite.
posted by TLT @ 2:21 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER