My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, July 15, 2005
ding a ding ding...
stupid crazy frog song. *huff*

right ok.. not been able to update over the past 24 hours coz well, it wouldn't let me.
but i had a lovely day in Dunfermline yesterday *grin* was most amusing to see all of the teamers move very fast when a couple of kids ran off with some chairs which they stole from the marquee.... especially when i heard Gordon (the team leader) shouting that he'd 'kill them' if he ever got his hands on them... lol... so much for good youth work. *wink*

ah well, but yeah was a lovely day. Had many random conversations with ch, hung out with Pip and met a few new folk. but when i got back I got some rather irritating fonecalls from someone from work. Wasn't pleased... but i'm not going to get into that now coz it'll just annoy me again. but after that I spent until really late helping G finish off his room... also over saw him cleaning it this morning so that Kat could move her stuff in. So i think she's more or less sorted now.... but yeah. should have been doing my seminar again, and haven't. blah. Might do some of it tonight - if not then i NEED to do it tomorrow. G's dragging me down into the town tonight though coz he wants to go and get the HP6 book which is gonna be released at midnight - so i'm sure that'll be interesting *lol* i bet there will be a whole load of weirdo's out, but it'll be a laugh anyway.

so yeah. fun.
posted by TLT @ 7:52 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER