My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, July 14, 2005
uninspired...
well have had a pretty peaceful day... was up pretty late after being up late helping G pack... but once i was up i just did the usual stuff like laundry 'n cleaning 'n stuff... but also spent quite a bit of the day doing Clan related stuff... still not got a total handle on what i wanna do with the seminar i have to talk at, but i have basic points. But I just need to get it clearer in my head i reckon. It's a really serious subject *blah* but it could be really powerful...

not really done much else to be honest. Am tired though... need sleep.

ooh am going to Dunfermline tomorrow though to visit the team there... should be a laugh i'm sure. *grin*
posted by TLT @ 12:49 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER