My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, July 23, 2005
nerves..
blah... are nerves good or bad?
i guess in some way you can see them as good coz in some weird way they always make you achieve to the best of your ability, or in the other side it can make you sooooo nervous that you just mess everything up.

well i was asked by someone about 3 hours ago if i was nervous about next week yet, and of course my reply was 'no' coz i wasn't... at the time. now on the other hand... well i can feel the butterflies starting... blah.

oh well... anyway - so yeah, this is me signing off for the week... i don't think i'm gonna be back until a week tomorrow - i.e next saturday, so i defintely won't be updating in that time... *grin*

keep praying that all goes well this week !!!!
posted by TLT @ 12:02 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER