My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, July 22, 2005
hot hot hot...
ok so its not thaaaaaaaaat hot, but hot enough for me to use my fan in my room *hehe*.
so yeah... last night was most amusing... had to go to church to do a heap of photocopying for clan... and i was just walking up the lane when I remembered that they would have had a prayer meeting last night at the church *hehe*... so i had to sneak in the side door and sneak out again with the hope that no one heard or was disturbed by me... Then i headed off to Tesco's on the way back so that i could get paper and toilet rolls for clan. 2 reams of paper and 32 toilet rolls to be exact *lol* the look i got from the cashier was most amusing... and then of course there was the texts i was getting 'commenting' on my excursions and my experiences with the cashier etc from Sheena *hehehe*... but yeah, so eventually got back at about 9:30pm and sat 'n spoke to Christina for a bit before I headed back to write a couple more work emails and then i crashed... was sooooo tired.

as for today... i had a couple of errands to run and then i headed down town to get sellotape for clan.... ended up get 9 packs of 6 rolls. (costing £1 each, not bad eh?) the look on the cashier's face was again most amusing... ah well... the interesting bit is when we're gonna be trying to fit all this stuff into Rosey's car tomorrow... it's not a particularly big car, and there's 3 of us going to clan in it.... so it'll be fun trying to fit everything in!!!! *LOL*

ah well... i should probably clean my room up a bit... at the moment it's just a bomb site for clothes and stuff for icebreakers *hehe*
posted by TLT @ 2:10 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER