My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, July 16, 2005
grrrr to people who lose things that don't belong to them...
not pleased... Abe borrowed the cable i have for my camera the other week, and then returned another one to me yesterday. there are 2 problems with this...:
a) it's not my cable because it is grey and not black
b) it's not even the same connection.
now when i gave him back the cable yesterday he was like 'well they're all universal so what does it matter' type thing... but it's not even the right connection - and he seemed unaware of where my ACTUAL cable was. grrrrr. He leaves to go back to the USA on Monday - lets just say he had BETTER found my cable by then coz i won't be a happy bunny otherwise. I need all the cables for Clan next week... oh and i think i may have 'misplaced' my pendrive... it must be in my room somewhere, i'm just not quite sure where *doh*

ah well... have had much fun today... many memories being shaped... am currently sitting in the corridor with G... he's been trying to link up our computers through the network for the past 30 mins... but it seems that the Mac is just far more superior next to his pc laptop *bounce* hehe....

ach well... i suppose i should go disturb the peace some more... going to see Madagascar tonight... mmmm i still have to pack for heading to Keswick tomorrow and I haven't sorted all the stuff for SSS in the morning either yet... ah the holidays *lol*.
posted by TLT @ 7:08 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER