My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, July 17, 2005
still awake...
duh. well... tonight is probably the last time i'll be updating for a few days coz i'm heading to Keswick with my parents tomorrow after church...

so yeah... went to see Madagascar... was really funny. I think i actually like it better than Shrek, although i never really liked shrek that much in the first place... was always a Pixar girl. mm ye. i would write some funny quotes from the film, but my mind is numb and blank. But anyway - once i got back i had dinner and then spent the rest of the evening doing prep. only just finished actually... after having a few minutes break to pack my bag for tomorrow... blah its late tho.

oh yeah, and it turns out that Abe has lost my cable. *not impressed* but he has offered to go get me a new one tomorrow without me even saying anything to him... so hopefully i will have a new cable by this time tomorrow *grin*. mmmm getting sleepy now... i get my HP6 book tomorrow *grin* been covering my ears with G all day... really trying hard to avoid hearing/seeing any spoilers... so it's all gd.

mmm tired. nite.x
posted by TLT @ 3:21 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER