My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
busy day
had a really good morning with my yp today... we had a good laugh - was fun. Nice to catch up and just chill for a bit, and it was nice and comfy in Starbucks too *wink*

then had a meeting about bible class 'n stuff, which itself went really well... wasn't happy about some stuff which was said afterwards, but this isn't the place to get into that...

although I realised that after Tim hinting that he wanted to me to 'head up' Elevate in September, i realised that i'm not actually going to be here... i'm in Glasgow for NYA *oops* so it looks as though we're gonna have to change it's date which is fair enough... i'm happy whatever... hopefully Sally is gonna come speak which will be v kl if she does *grin*

ah its all good... tired though... think all the adrenalin from last week has finally left my body so i'm well whacked... bed early for me tonight i think soz that i'm compas-mentas to drive... blah.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
posted by TLT @ 10:04 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER