My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
exhausted...
Am exhausted again today... head kinda hurts, but then thats perhaps just coz i'm tired... mmm. Was back at the hospital yesterday. Was kinda gutted when i left, coz i had fully expected to get an all clear, and i didn't. I have to go back for a more complex "precautionary" scan, coz there's an abnormality that they want to check out. The likelihood is that its due to the optic neuritis, but don't know that... so at some point in the future i shall be back there again, only this time for an MRI scan... can't say that i'm looking forward to that at all.

Anyway.... not much else to say really... been really tired, so when i've not been working i've been sleeping... or ordering craft stuff online... someone should really take my debit card off of me. *heh* Dad and I did go for a meal tonight at Bella Italia tonight... that was nice... =) oooooh and I got Phil and I's Third Day concert tickets today *grins* looking forward to that... =)

Labels: , , , ,

posted by TLT @ 9:25 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER