My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, March 26, 2007
shock to the system...
Oh my... Was at the school this morning advertisting "The Thursday Night Project" aka T.T.N.P. Just back in, and soooo tired. Could easily go back to bed. I think i shall try to stay up though, and not give into the temptation of crawling back into bed. It was ok this morning... Lauren (one of my older yp) also spoke in front of the 1st years, which I thought was very brave of her =) she did very well... and of course we're back to do it all again tomorrow morning - what joy =) Got some phone calls for work to make this morning... Can't think what all they are off the top of my head, but i do have a few to make...

In fact, looking about the flat, i really need to clear up a bit... there's paperwork everywhere *heh* See, this is what happens when dad's not here *heh*...

Labels: ,

posted by TLT @ 9:33 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER