My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, March 29, 2007
The Thursday Night Project...
Tonight was the first night of our new group for p7-S2's and it was great *grins* like really great *grins*
We had a decent number of kids. Not too many, not too few... new faces, old faces which were back, usual faces... was great. The older young people that were leader were amazing... they did so much better than i expected them to, especially for a first night coz I knew that they were all quite nervous. God was really there and working through them *grins*.

I'm knackered now though... I forgot how knackering rock solid material was too... So yeah it's been a good day. a busy one.. but busy. meetings and prep for tonight 'n stuff...

Labels: ,

posted by TLT @ 10:15 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER