My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, April 01, 2007
up north...
Am up in sunny aberdeenshire now for a few days to rest and relax... hopefully I'll catch up on sleep, and think about work as little as possible, although that's hard to do when people still text you or whatever, but yeh, c'est la vie. Was at my home CofS church this morning and then AoG in town... both were good... both speakers were good... going back to AoG tonight after a visit from my dads side of the family. Not really planning to do much else. Am really quite tired, so would love a sleep, but i don't see that happening. Will perhaps go up to my sisters for a visit later this afternoon, but we'll see. About to have a Sunday Roast *grins* not had one of those in a while.

and for the record, i'm using mum's laptop at the moment, and she has the touch pad for mouse activitated. it's the most annoying thing ever.... so if there are random letters in the middle of words, it's not my fault.Blame mum. *heh*
posted by TLT @ 1:24 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well you shouldn't have pinched my laptop :-P There's nothing wrong woth my touch pad - imadoken't mistakes!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER