My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
busy *heh*
Well... i've been kinda busy *lol* which is why there has been a lack of updating...
I went to visit molly on Saturday.. my poor pooch has no hair! *eeeeek* i did take a pic, but it's not very clear, so i shall have to take another one I think... it does make her look thinner though... poor thing looked like she was still in shock when I got there *lol* At least she'll be more comfortable as we enter into the summer months with warmer *cough* weather...
ooooh an invite to my cousins wedding just came through the door... very nice... although i'm not able to attend, which is a shame... We have a youth trip with another church to Frenzy that day... oh well. I shall have to make a card to send back to them though...
Anyway... I suppose I should get myself together and do some work...

Labels: , ,

posted by TLT @ 11:00 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER