My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, May 04, 2007
Africa!
wooooooop i have a hit from Africa *grins*
annnnnnyway... I meant to post this the other day.... This was the first thing my dad clamped eyes on when we went into Costco on Wednesday night.... Mum, I think dad wants one for his birthday *wink* They always seem to have so many exciting things in Costco *lol* we should go window shopping there more often... Although I think you shall find that dad shall be keeping an eye out for display models for sale in the TV section from now on... *lol* he just can't seem to get over the deal we got on my new TV *lol* Utter disbelief xP
But yes... I struck gold with the TV cabinet I now have also... It's Sheena and Geo's and they've given it to me for the flat seeing as it's been in their garage since they moved into the new house... so yay for me *grins*
And look at this... a rather bedraggled me (have to say that I was feeling rather shattered by this point on Wednesday... but anyway... we were putting the cabinet into the back of the car 'n dad ended up getting his camera out *lol* but yes... this is me and Molly ma wee pooch. Ok, well she's not mine... but she's my wee cuddly toy when i'm over at Sheena and Geo's. Her usual routine when i go to their's is to go mental jumping up at me all excited until i sit down and then she's up on my lap and 9 times out of 10 has fallen asleep within a few minutes of me getting there *lol* she's sooo lazy. But also so sweet... so yes... *grins*

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by TLT @ 11:57 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER