My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Yesterday was a very fun day *grins*
Jen and I went to Loch Lomond... My first 'mini adventure' in Hamish (sheena's car)... 'twas fun... Of course we had actually invited Molly the dog on a wee play date with us but she wasn't welll *awwww* but we went anyway... nice fresh air for a change *hehe*. It was amusing though, coz Sheena 'n George both had different routes to take, and both was as determined as the other that we should take their route *heheh* So we took Sheena's on the way out and then Geo's on the way back... both were ok i guess... Sheena's definitely was easier, although Geo's more scenic... not that i was getting to take in the scenery much... twisty roads = much concentration, especially when there are big scary double decker buses on the roads... Don't think I could ever go on that road on a DD bus... that's a recipe for sick i reckon!
It was interesting though... we had some lunch at the local pub... 'n then went for a wee walk along Loch Lomond's shore, and then found some random paths *heheh* i'm sure we were on some random dog walking footpath at some point *lol* it was good though... good company and fresh air, able to appreciate God's amazing Creation... can't really complain!
But yes... we got there, and back in one piece... without any particularly major direction problems... and it was a fun day! *grins*

I have to say though... i still think that Sheena was cheating by using a red pen to mark out her route on her map *lol* yes, we did have 2 maps... one from Sheena and one from Geo... it amuses me how competitive they can be at times *lol*

That aside, i was up early this morning... Was feeling a tad rough, bit better now though.. was at the school doing an assembly... went down well *grins* the head of year thanked me... what he said to me was really nice =)

Anyway... I think Jen 'n I are about to watch March of the Penguins... she's heading off after lunch *sads*

Labels: , , ,

posted by TLT @ 10:17 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER