My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, April 12, 2007
The land of nodd...
That's where Phil still is... sleeping... well deserved long lie i think... I on the other hand have been up and pottering about for a while... Need to sit down and sort stuff out for the weekend I think... Had a sudden *urgh* moment yesterday when i was reminded that I still have a heap of prep for Sunday morning and a heap of prep for Sunday night on top of my remaining prep for the 24 hour event *what joy*... doesn't help that certain volunteers seem to have gone awol, and done nothing for tomorrow, or sunday. *meh*. Well that's just ministry for you. I should go and get on with some work....

Labels: ,

posted by TLT @ 11:04 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER