My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, April 07, 2007
What a day...
well the day started off kinda 'off'... I got my appointment date through for my MRI scan... and as much as that may seem as a good thing to many people it kinda bummed me out. I think it's just an extension of the 'shock' of going into my appointment with the consultant the other week and not getting the 'all clear' that i expected... But yeh... after a good hug from Sheena and some cheering up at the Reid household I was good to go again... I got an easter present from them *grins* 'twas a wee easter egg 'n a 'paint your own statue' set... an EEYORE one *grins* and of course molly climbed up onto my lap and slept for the duration that i was there.. to the point that i had to lift her off when i had to come home. She was very sweet... I think Sheena 'n Geo are getting jealous of her liking me so much *lol*

Then i've been doing prep the rest of the day, and was then at a family from the churchs house tonight for dinner which was nice =) they're a relatively new family so was nice to get to know them a bit more. And the food was wellll yummy! And their cat Ollie took to my lap and slept there for a while too... *lol* so i have been a bed on 2 occasions today *grins*

So yeh.. that's it... Gonna have to go to bed soonish i think, coz have Easter breakfast at church in the morning...

Labels: , ,

posted by TLT @ 11:45 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER