My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
random....

Check it out... random??? oh yes... "bright sheep" have been spotted in the central belt.... *heh* quite amusing don't you think???? *hehehe*

That aside... am enjoying my time at home =) am really tired though... like really tired... Currently sitting with my dad 'n mum 'n Richard (bro-in-law) watching a James Taylor DVD... is quite good admittedly... =) Fiona is up trying to wake Phil up I think *heh* i've tried already... but no joy *heh* maybe she shall have more joy....
Anyway... i go home tomorrow... As in back to Glasgow...
Highlights of my week (or few days) at home:
+ being greeted by my siblings at the train station *grins*
+ lots of sleeping
+ good service at Kemnay
+ 2 good services at AoG in Aberdeen
+ catching up with friends =)
+ catching up with family
+ more sleeping
+ many laughs...

Ah such a good time...

Labels: , ,

posted by TLT @ 9:06 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER