My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, April 15, 2007
recovering...
oh my... what a weekend... *heh* This weekend was our 24 hour event... so after a lot of prep, and a lot of hype it is finally over and i can relax... well for tomorrow morning anyway...

it was really good. all fun and games... very little sleep *heh* good service, good banter, generally a good time.

tonight was our 'bring a friend' night a a couple of the yp did... so that was good... again, good laugh, and Graham was really good at speaking too... so yeh... all good.

Am just really tired now though... and have a very busy week ahead of me. So yeh.

Labels: , ,

posted by TLT @ 10:30 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER