My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Gospel4Grampian...
If you haven't already had a listen at this then go for it!!! My brother Phil and a friend Robert have been running live request shows on G4G, and will be doing a few more over the next couple of weeks!!! You can text, or email, or leave comments on their blog in order to make your requests... 'tis good!!! They've had a couple of teething problems, but it's all very exciting!
if you're interested... the URL is...
G4G blog... for the blog
or...
Gospel4Grampian
for the link to listen!!!! Any problems, then let them, or me know and i'll pass it on!
Do have a go with it... I'm lovin' it!!! It's so refreshing having some good clean Christian music on the radio, and of course a decent request show!! Just loving it!

*grins*

Labels: ,

posted by TLT @ 2:09 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER