My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Tony Blair

I've just been watching Tony Blair annoucing his departure date to his constituency in England... It was actually quite a moving speech to watch... not something which i had expected. I remember the year that he became Prime Minister (oh that makes me feel old), and in his speech he did admit that he hasn't always got it right... but one thing that he said near the end was that our nation is one that is blessed... and you know what? he's right... we see all of the suffering in other countries, the wars, the poverty, the corruption, and in comparision, we're walking on air.

Just makes you thankful for our many blessings.

Labels: ,

posted by TLT @ 12:22 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER