My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Puppy training...
I keep wondering if Abbie and I are going backwards instead of forwards with regards to her toilet training... or training in general *lol* she seems to have moments of brilliance and then goes light-years backwards... She also doesn't seem to eat so much... which seems rather odd. She did. To start off with she's wolf down her food really quickly... these days, not so much. Just seems a tad weird.

any tips or wisdom to offer? Coz i'm majorly stuck.

In some ways I can't wait to get her up to kemnay and try and get her sorted properly on these things. The toilet training in particular... At least at Kemnay she will have a back door that leads straight out into the garden... none of this trailing up and down the stairs business. Plus I think she'll be staying there probably about 3 or so weeks. Coz she's coming with me on holiday there next thursday and then she's just gonna stay while i come back for a few days and then head off to CLAN in St Andrews. Hopefully that'll give her a good start.

Meanwhile Dad is considering changing the hall carpet to laminate as she seems to have a particular fixation with peeing in there. It's a scabby carpet anyways... but yeh. We'll see.

I"m tired. Abbie is definitely keeping me on my toes.

Labels: ,

posted by TLT @ 11:40 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER