My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, May 19, 2007
relaxing...
this morning i'm sitting relaxing having had a nice long lie. =) Its absolutely pouring outside at the moment. I'm kinda hoping that it'll calm down a bit soon coz I'm meeting up with a couple of my older young people in order to collect in the Christian Aid envelopes that i put out earlier in the week. It took me an hour to put them out in the first place, so i'm kinda hoping that with a couple of extra bodies to collect them back in we won't end up taking like 2 hours to do it. In all honesty I think it unlikely that a lot of people will be in in order for us to get a response anyway which is a shame. But I've just not had an evening free to collect them in this week which has been a tad annoying. We have little tickets that we can put through the door to tell people to drop them through the letter box at the church if we want though... and they also have the option to send them straight to Christian Aid themselves... But yeh. we'll see. It's actually a long street. 86 doors. *heh*
Then I have quite a bit of prep to finish for church tomorrow morning.. but i plan to do this while relaxing in front of some good ol' saturday night tv. I'm meant to be doing the Children's address tomorrow morning. I know roughly what i'm doing. But the practicalities are still a bit foggy. So i need to think about that too. I wish i had been able to think about it properly earlier on in the week so that I could have been more creative, but oh well. Children's addresses aren't really my thing anyways. No, wait that's not true. I can do children's addresses, i have to do the children's work with the wee ones all summer, every summer, but i don't like doing them on a Sunday morning in front of the whole church coz there are folks who prefer Iain to do it. Which is fair, coz he's really good at it and it always fits in really well with the main sermon. But yeh, I should not stall on it any longer and just sort out what i need to do.
That aside we have our second last Bible Class of the academic year before the summer tomorrow, and we've finished our main program so i have to sort out a wee quiz thing for tomorrow. Which i shall do. I've done a lot of prep work for it already, but i just need to sort out how its gonna work etc. Fine-tuning so to speak.

right well... ah i must remember and get some milk today *heh*.

Labels: ,

posted by TLT @ 11:15 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER