My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, May 10, 2007

I was at Sheena's again today dropping some stuff off.... and again spent a good amount of time playing with Molly... that dog is crazy... Don't you think she's looking like a wee puppy again??? *hehehe* My sister and bro-in-law are looking at the possibility of getting a wee dog *so sweet* Sheena and Geo are currently trying to teach Molly to 'roll over' silly dog hasn't quite caught on yet... I'm sure she will eventually though... molly will do anything for a treat *lol*
I shall have to get her out for walks again soon... one of my yp is actually meant to be talking her out a walk as a 'forfeit' from one of the competitions at the 24 hour event *heh* not that's it's a forfeit really... Lois is quite looking forward to her wee walk with molly-dog.

Labels:

posted by TLT @ 10:32 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER