My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, May 18, 2007
Birthday wish list...
thanks to a friends birthday count down timer (she has the same birthday as me) I have been informed that my birthday is only 22 days away *grins*, therefore I feel the need to post a possible 'wish list' for those who may be interested in what i may like for my birthday this year... so here it goes...

some nice smelling perfume.
the persuit of happiness (dvd)

EDIT: I forgggggggggooooooooooot - the main thing i'd really like is an itrip like phil's got for the car *grins*

em.... i can't actually think of anything else *heh*

ah well...

Labels:

posted by TLT @ 12:24 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your wish is my command.

    Fairy God Mother xx ;-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER