My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, May 24, 2007
*exhale*
just had a rather nice and relaxing bath... am gonna go and read some more of my book soon i think. Am reading a book looking at various female characters in the bible and who they were and what they had to go through in life... I'm reading about Tamar at the moment (wife of Er, who was the son of Judah, who was the son of Jacob and brother of Joseph) - got it? *lol* It's actually quite good... has got me hooked... I'm sure i shall tell you more about it in time... *heh*


Finished another book the other day which was another good one. It's called 'Hinds' feet on high places' by Hannah Hurnard, and its about this little female called 'much-afraid' and her journey in faith... Amazon says this "An allegory dramatizing the yearning of God's children to be led to new heights of love, joy and victory. This work seeks to help the reader to develop an unbroken union with God by learning to accept His will in their lives." Needless to say, it's a good read.

Labels: , ,

posted by TLT @ 10:33 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER