My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, May 31, 2007
fun fun fun...
well tomorrow is Phil's baptism up in Kemnay *grins* which means that i'm going home for a day... annnnnd taking a couple of young people with me which is actually really exciting coz it means that they'll get to see where i come from so to speak which is really cool!!! *grins*

Also... I think Fiona is coming down to see the pups on Saturday *grins*. Am maybe gonna go with her 'n I'm gonna take a doggy blankie with me... The thinking is that if you give the pup a blankie before I get her then when i take her home then she'll still have the scent of the other dogs on the blankie so it'll give her more security. Plus Sheena thinks that if i make sure that my scent is on it too, then it'll get her used to that for when she comes here too stay so it'll make her a bit more secure... Am soooo looking forward to getting her *grins*

Mack (fellow dog lover and one of my yp from church) and I are going to go to a big Pet shop in Parkhead tomorrow morning before we pick up everyone else to head north *grins* It'll be cool... i'll be able to get a grooming kit 'n bowls.... any maybe even some toys for my wee pup!! *grins* Mack also has a spaniel... although a cocker spaniel... but it's useful coz she knows little tips like getting a deeper bowl for their food so that their floppy ears don't get covered in dog food *grins* She also forgot her dogs birthday *lol* so she needs to get something for Bonnie... dad seems to think that the dog won't have noticed... which i'm sure she probably hasn't.. but *heh* it's still nice to mark a pooch's birthday like you would anyone elses...

It amuses me that when i was talking about Sunday my dad didn't even click that it was his birthday then. *lol* i think you must get to a stage eventually that you don't take much notice of birthdays anymore *lol*

Anyway... gonna be heading out soon. WIG tonight *grins*

Labels: , ,

posted by TLT @ 3:20 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER