My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Psalm 37:7
Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act' Psalm 37:7

it's funny isn't it... waiting and trusting in the Lord and waiting for him to act in his own time... It's something that we as christians should be able to do quite easily.. but it's not easy... it's not easy at all... this year i'm going to have to be doing a lot of the above... I mean i'll be finishing my course and looking for a job soon enough... Will probably have to start applying for posts just after christmas... have actually sorta already been offered a post (provisionally) and so obviously have to be taking that into consideration as I spend time with God praying over it all... But as a person who tends to get quite easily worked up when i don't know whats coming, i can see the next 9 months being 'interesting'. *hmmm*

*butterflies in stomach*

well i know that whatever happens will happen... meanwhile i have to keep my focus on God, and my current job, and the young people i'm working with... coz right now, they need me, and this is where God has me.

*hmmm* right i'm done being reflective... i'm off to watch a dvd and head to bed.
posted by TLT @ 12:10 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER