My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
my life is madness...
oh man. i apologised for a long gap last time but i really didn't manage to update more often did i??? *oops* It's all harsh. Life has been madness since i got back from the USA. Catching up with college is like a neverending facade... and then of course there's soooooo much happening this weekend at work between the kids coffee morning and the youth band playing Sunday night - but i've got to the stage that i've given that whole thing over to God so that he can make it good. The extra added pressure has been that Didie died just under 2 weeks ago and although in a way it was expected everythings just been happening so quickly so it's taking time to get my head round everything... not quite sure what's happening half the time and quite frankly am soooo forgetful at the moment that its driving me mad!!!!!!!

anyway - that's class starting... so i should go...

laters x
posted by TLT @ 9:12 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER