My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, September 23, 2005
back.
Sorry it's take me so long to update... been a bit busy 'n partly just lazy... oh yes and we did end up totally replacing the hard drive on my laptop... and i bought myself a new external drive, which is now set to synchronise every so often to back everything up - is great *grin*

not much esle to say... church stuff is going ok... getting a bit crazy again though... I'm getting to the stage that i'm REALLY looking forward to going on holiday soon... 2 weeks today in fact... by now i'll be on the plane to America, having stopped over in Amsterdam for a few hours *grin* Really need to get myself sorted though... make sure i've got everything washed and ready 'n case sorted 'n money of course... i'll need to figure out how much i wanna take and get it changed... mum's got passport, so that's sorted... they didn't trust me to remember it on the day *lol* charming...

also came across some AWESOME satilite pics on google maps yesterday... i got it so that i could actually SEE epcot from the air!!! was awesome... was gonna show mum etc but Phil couldn't get it to work!!! will maybe try it again at the weekend and see if dad can get it to work... maybe have a play around with my isight camera too - not used it in a while...

Didie ill again... waiting on tests... *watch this space*

other than that not much is happening.... chilling out with some friends this weekend though as a 'post-going-back-to-college' 'party' lol... ah it's all good... only got one full week before college starts back... is sorta pants, but what can you do?! Just think - this time next year i'll be working,.... somewhere...
posted by TLT @ 4:39 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER